East Kilbride Phone Number - 01355
East Kilbride is a large suburban town in the South Lanarkshire region of Scotland and was designated as Scotland's first new town in 1947. The area lies on high ground on the south side of the Cathkin Braes and attracts many tourists each year.
East Kilbride is enclosed by the White Cart River and the Rotten Calder and the town was previously the site of the small and historic village. The modern town of East Kilbride serves both as a commuter town for the city of Glasgow and a commercial centre for nearby villages
Buy a Local UK number and have it pointed to your existing landline or mobile phone.
• Minimum term is just 30 days
• Receive fully itemised bills showing you who has called, time of call and length of call
• Make your business look like it is based in your chosen town or city
• Network and Technical Support
• Your own dedicated Account Manager
• Online Account Access
• Payment Options to suit you
• Extra features to make the most of your number
• Excellent call quality – carried over tier 1 networks
We already supply thousands of phone numbers to other companies across the world, so don’t delay – order your UK Local Number from Brayford Numbers today!
We already supply thousands of phone numbers to other companies across the UK, so don’t delay – order your Virtual Local Number from Brayford Numbers today!
Advertising your business with a 01355 number will help you gain business from East Kilbride and its surrounding areas. If you already advertise in the area, but don’t have a local prefix, how do people know you are a local company?
Companies with 01355 numbers include:-
Alcateq Ltd. – 01355 222243
Scottish Universities Research Centre – 01355 223332
Caledonia Technologies Ltd. – 01355 813485
People who purchased a 01355 virtual phone number also bought: